What should I do before deleting my account?
- If you are a subscriber to the paid plan, such as Notta Pro or Notta Business, please cancel your subscription to disable the auto-renewal.
- If you are a owner of a team workspace, please delete the team workspace.
- Once a Notta account is deleted, all data will be permanently removed and cannot be recovered. Therefore, we suggest backing up all the necessary data in advance.
- Simply deleting the app doesn't mean the subscription is canceled or the account is deleted.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with caution. We take no responsibility for accidental deletion performed by users.
How to delete my Notta account on Notta web?
1. Log in to Notta and go to your private workspace.
2. Click [User Settings] → [Delete Account].
3. Verify the account information and enter your email address for notification, then click [Continue].
4. Read the notes carefully, then check the box for confirmation and click [Continue].
5. Select the reasons for account deletion, then click [Submit].
6. Click [Delete] to confirm the deletion.
How to delete my Notta account on Notta mobile app?
1. Open Notta mobile app.
2. Tap [Mine] → [My Account].
3. Tap [Delete account].
4. Verify the account information and enter your email address for notification, then tap [Continue].
5. Read the notes carefully, then check the box for confirmation and tap [Continue].
6. Select the reasons for account deletion, then tap [Submit].
7. Tap [OK] to confirm the deletion.