[Record a video] is a new function that allows you to simultaneously record your PC screen and microphone audio and transcribe it into text. Here are some instructions for using it.
Note for Users:
1. Record a video is in beta, so you can only record for a maximum of 30 minutes at a time.
2. You need to grant access to your microphone and camera.
Method 1: Click on the "" icon located on the left side of the Chrome browser's address bar and grant permission to access your microphone and camera.
Method 2: Click on the camera icon located on the right side of the Chrome browser's address bar and select "Continue allowing https://app.notta.ai to access your camera and microphone" before clicking the "Done" to grant permission.
3. Please enable permission for Google Chrome screen recording on MacOS. After setting it up, you need to restart your browser.
4. Please note that with the Basic plan, you can only view the first 5 minutes of transcribed content. To remove this limitation, you need to subscribe to the pro plan.
5. In the beta version, the camera recording function is only applicable to the Notta Web.
1. Click [Record a video]
2. You can set the video record. There are three styles available for screen recording:
[Screen Only] : Only screen sharing can be recorded.
[Camera Only] : Only camera recording is possible.
[Screen & Camera] : You can record screen sharing and your face in the lower left corner.
3. Select Recording settings
4. Click on "Start Recording".
※If you want to turn off the countdown, uncheck the "Start recording after a 3-second countdown" option.
5. If you choose "PC Screen & Camera" or "PC Screen Only", clicking "Start Recording" will display the "Choose what to share" screen. From this screen, select what you want to share from "Entire Screen", "Window", or "Chrome Tab".
6. After making your selection, click the "Share" button to start recording.
7. During video recording, there are three buttons located in the lower left corner of the screen.