1. Go to the detail page of the recording you want to share, then click the [Share] button in the upper right corner.
2. Turn the [Share] toggle on.
3. While the share toggle is on, "Shared" will be displayed to the right of the recording title.
*To disable external sharing, please turn off the toggle.
4. Click [Copy link] and the share link will be copied to the clipboard. Send the link to the recipient.
5. If you want to set a password for the shared link, turn on the toggle next to [Add password] and then click [Copy link and password] to send it to the recipient.
1. Drag with your cursor to select multiple blocks.
2. Click [Share].
3. The share link of the selected blocks will be generated. Click [Copy Link] and send it to the recipient.
Publish transcripts on website
To publish the transcript on a web page, turn on the toggle next to "Search engine indexing". Once turned on, this record will be displayed in search engine results such as Google.
Sharing on Social Media
1.Select the social media platform you want to post on. The available options are Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, LINE, and WhatsApp.
2. You will be redirected to the login page of the selected social media platform. After logging in, a posting field with a link to the transcript will appear.
3. Enter an appropriate content and post it. Once the post appears on your social media, it means that the sharing was successful.