From Web version 3.30.0 on, Notta started offering a 3-day Free Trial for eligible free users to explore Notta Pro Plan with ease.
- What service does "3-day Free Trial" include?
- What should I know before applying for the trial?
- How to check the expiry date of the free trial?
- How to apply for the free trial?
- How to change my subscription while I'm on the trial?
- How to cancel the free trial?
What service does "3-day Free Trial" include?
Starting from Web version 3.30.0, some eligible free users can apply for a one-time free trial for each Notta account. With this free trial, you can begin your exploration of Notta Pro Plan for 3 days without any cost.
To apply for this trial, a payment method must be added.
After signing up for the 3-day Free Trial, you will enjoy the following service:
- Up to 300 minutes of transcription
- Unlock all Pro Plan features
- Sync and access your data across devices(PC, iPad, and smartphone)
- If you cancel before the trial period ends, you will not be charged.
What should I know before applying for the trial?
Note 1: The free cancellation period is right before the trial ends
The annual fee(98.99 USD) will be charged after the 3-day trial ends. If you wish to disable the auto-renewal and prevent charges, please make sure your subscription is canceled within the trial period. For example, if your free trial ends at 14:00 on September 3rd, you must cancel it by 13:59 on September 3rd.
Note 2: Payment method is determined by your device
When your free trial is over, the payment method for the Annual Pro Plan is determined by the device.
On Notta Web, only credit cards are acceptable at this moment.
Note 3: Possible subscription conflicts
"Annual Pro Plan" and "3-day Free Trial" are two different plans and directly subscribing to Annual Pro Plan will not include a free trial period.
Note 4: Differences between the trial on Notta App and the one on Notta Web
|Device||Transcription time||Free cancellation period||After unsubscribing||Payment method|
|Notta App||1,800min/3d||24 hours before the trial ends||Trial ends immediately||Apple ID/
Google Play payment
|Notta Web||300min/3d||Anytime before the trial ends||Trial continues until the expiry date||Credit card|
How to check the expiry date of the free trial?
The free trial is valid until the same time, 3 days after the registration date (not until 23:59).
You can check the expiry date at [User Settings] → [Billing].
How to apply for the free trial?
1. Click either [3-day Free Trial for Annual Pro Plan] or [Apply for a 3-day free trial].
2. After checking the notes, enter your credit card information and click [Start Trial].
3. When the message "Successfully applied for a 3-day free trial!" shows, you can begin your journey on Notta.
How to change my subscription while I'm on the trial?
■ Upgrade to Annual Pro Plan
If there aren't enough minutes left for transcription, you can skip the free trial and upgrade directly to the Annual Pro Plan. In this case, the annual subscription fee (98.99 USD) will be charged immediately and the Annual Pro Plan will be reflected.
1. Click [Upgrade to Notta Pro Now].
2. Check the billing detail and click [Upgrade to Notta Pro $98.99].
■ Change to Monthly Pro Plan
If you subscribe to the Monthly Pro Plan during the free trial, you will be charged for the monthly subscription fee (13.99 USD) immediately. However, the monthly pro plan won't become available right away. Instead, it will be reflected after the 3-day free trial ends.
1. Go to [User Settings]→[Billing], click [Cancel Subscription].
2. Click [Resubscribe].
3. Choose [Monthly Pro Plan], then enter your credit card information and click [Get Pro Plan $13.99].
How to cancel the free trial?
After the free trial period, you will be automatically charged for the Annual Pro Plan. If you don't want to continue with the auto-renewal, you must cancel the free trial before the expiry date. Unsubscribing within the free cancelation period prevents you from being charged.
It may take some time for the latest subscription information to be updated, so we recommend unsubscribing at least 24 hours before the expiry date.
Please be assured that your transcription and other data will not be lost even if you cancel.
- Sign in to your Notta account at notta.ai.
- Click your person symbol in the top right.
- Click Billing.
- Check your subscription information shown on this page.
- Click Cancel Subscription to confirm cancelation. You can keep enjoying the subscription until the free trial period ends.