How to invite members to team workspace?
1. Click [User Settings] at the bottom of the left sidebar or [Profile Picture] icon at the top right.
2. Click [Members] and then [Invite Members].
3. Enter the email address of the member you want to invite, select user permission, and click [Send invitations] to send an invitation email. You can also paste multiple email addresses at once.
4. An email will be sent to the invited members. Open the email and click [Join now]. The invitation email is valid for 14 days.
5. If the invited members already have a Notta account, they can join the team workspace by logging in with that account. If they don't have one yet, they can sign up a new Notta account.
6. After joining the workspace successfully, this member's status will change from [Invited] to [Join.]
How to cancel the invitation?
You can revoke the invitation by clicking [...] next to the member you are inviting and then clicking [Cancel Invitation.]
How to Delete members from team workspace?
You can remove a member from your workspace by clicking [...] next to a Joined member and clicking [Remove.]