1. Log in to your Notta account and click [Transcribe Live Meeting] in the right side bar.
2. Select transcription language and click [Transcribe now].
3. Make sure you've completed the Zoom meeting URL and your nickname. Then click "Transcribe Now" and the transcribing will begin.
*Make sure the meeting is in progress.
4. After Notta Bot enters the room, a confirmation screen [(Notta bot's name) is requesting to record this meeting] will display.
Once the host grants permission for recording, Zoom will automatically notify all meeting participants, and this notification cannot be turned off.
If the host does not click [Deny] or [Allow Recording] within one minute, Notta will be automatically removed from the meeting.
Click [allow] and [Got it] then you will see Notta Bot is in the Zoom video meeting room.
5. Return to the Notta webpage and the transcription will simultaneously appear on it.
You can stop the transcription anytime by clicking the recording button down below.
6. All the recordings and transcriptions will be saved to Recent records. You can easily playback, edit, and share.
No need to connect Notta with Zoom
When using Notta for Zoom, there is no need to add or remove any integration. In short, all you have to do is paste the Zoom meeting link, and the Notta Bot will automatically join the meeting.
What Notta bot does in Zoom meeting
After receiving permission from the host, Notta bot will join the meeting as a participant and record and transcribe the video/audio from the Zoom meeting.
Why authorization is not necessary.
After the User paste the Zoom meeting link in Notta and confirms joining and recording, Notta bot will first try to join the Zoom meeting as a guest without a Zoom account, thus in the process, the authorizaiton is not necessary.
Then if the host of the meeting has restricted who can join by setting up authentication profiles, Notta bot will try to login Notta own account as a "proxy user" instead of using the user's information, so the authorizaiton is not necessary.