Images can be added in Notta to enrich your transcription note. You can upload existing images from your Photos app, or take photos on the spot.
Add images while recording
On the Notta mobile app, you can insert an image while you're recording.
1. Start recording a conversation, tap the Add Image icon at the bottom.
2. Tap Take photo or Select from Photos.
3. Select an image and click Confirm to upload it.
Add images after recording
1. Open your record, swipe left the text block you want to insert an image below.
2. Tap Add Images at the bottom
3. Tap Take photo or Select from Photos.
4. Select an image and click Confirm to upload it. The image will be added below the selected text block.