Tired of writing down meeting minutes from memory all by yourself? Our brand new feature Notta Bot is available now to record and transcribe a whole Zoom meeting for you. Follow the steps below to get started:
*Only available for Premium member
1. Log in to your Notta account and click Zoom Live Meeting in the navigation bar.
2. Select transcription language and click "Transcribe Zoom Live".
3. Make sure you've completed the Zoom meeting URL and your nickname. Then recording and transcribing will begin.
*Make sure the meeting is in progress.
4. You will see Notta Bot is in the Zoom video meeting room.
5. Return to the Notta webpage and the transcription will simultaneously appear on it.
You can stop the transcription anytime by clicking the recording button down below.
6. All the recordings and transcriptions will be saved to Recent records and Zoom Live Meeting. You can easily playback, edit, and share.