On Notta, you can manage your files separately by creating workspaces. This can be highly beneficial when you want to differentiate between personal projects and work-related projects. In this article, you will learn how to create a new workspace on Notta.
Note: The files cannot be moved across workspaces directly, so please make sure you are in your target workspace before starting a transcription.
If you want to move files to a different workspace, please refer to the following article.
>>> How to move files to a different workspace?
How to create a new workspace on Notta Web?
Each Notta account can own a maximum of 1 free workspace. If you haven't owned a free workspace yet, you can create one for free. If you've already owned a free workspace, you will have to create a subscription to set up a new workspace. Please note that each subscription can only be applied to one workspace.
If you haven't owned a free workspace...
1. Click the workspace name in the upper-left corner, then click [Create new workspace].
2. Enter the workspace name, then click [Create workspace].
If you've already owned a free workspace...
1. If you are the owner of a free workspace, you will find the 'Owner' tag on the corresponding free workspace. Click [Create new workspace].
2. Enter the workspace name, then click [Continue].
3. Choose a plan and proceed with the payment. When the payment is completed, the subscription will be reflected in the newly created workspace.
How to switch between workspaces?
Click the workspace name in the upper-left corner, then select your target workspace.