What are groups in Notta Business?
Groups in Notta Business allow you to set different permission levels for people from different departments in one Team Workspace.
For example, you can share a meeting transcript with members of your marketing team only by creating a Marketing Team group.
How to create groups?
Only the Team Workspace Owners or Admin can create a group.
To create a group:
In Notta Team Workspace, click [User Settings] - [Members Management] - [Groups].
Click [Create a group].
Enter the Group Name.
In [Add member] field, choose the members you would like to include in the group by entering their email addresses. Please note that you can only add members that have already joined the team workspace.
You can always add a new member to a group by clicking the [+ Add members] button next to the group.
How to remove members from the group?
Click the arrow in front of the Group name to unfold the group member list.
Check the box in front of the members you would like to remove.
Click the [Remove].
How to share recordings or folders with a certain group?
For any recordings or folders, you can choose to grant Full access, Can edit, Can view, and No access permission to different groups.
- Full access: Edit and share the recordings and transcripts
- Can edit: Edit the transcripts
- Can view: View the recordings and transcripts
- No access: Can not access the recordings
Share recordings with groups
- Open the recording you would like to share.
- Click the [Share] button.
- Select the group you would like to share the recording with and the permission level.
You can change the permission level by clicking the [∨] icon next to the current permission level.
Share folders with groups
- Open the folder you would like to share.
- Click [Folder Permission Management] on the right top corner.
- Select the group you would like to share the folder with and the permission level.
Click [Invite].You can change the permission level by clicking the [∨] icon next to the current permission level.