In this guide, you will learn how to distribute your transcripts in various formats, collaborate with others, and seamlessly integrate with platforms such as Salesforce and Notion.
- Download transcripts
- Share transcripts via public link
- Share clips via link
- Disable sharing
- Send transcripts to Salesforce
- Send transcripts to Notion
1. Go to the detail page of your recording and click the "Download" icon in the upper right corner.
2. Choose the file format and advanced options, enter the file name and click "Export" to download the file to your computer.
- Supported text file formats: TXT, DOCX, PDF, EXCEL(.xlsx), SRT
- Supported audio file format: MP3
3. You can also select multiple records in your dashboard and export them in batches. Batch output is possible for up to 10 records.
Share transcripts via public link
Generating a Notta share link allows you to quickly share transcripts with others. If you are using Notta Business, please click this article to learn how to collaborate with team members.
1. Go to the detail page of the recording you want to share, then click the "Share" button in the upper right corner.
2. Toggle the "Share" option to enable it.
3. Click "Copy link" to copy the share link to the clipboard.
4. If you want to protect the share link with a password, toggle on the "Add password" option and click "Copy link and password".
5. Copy and send the link (password) to the recipient. They will be able to view the transcript text and listen to the audio after opening the link.
Share clips via public link
Sharing specific sections of your transcripts allows others to focus on relevant information.
1. Select multiple blocks by dragging your cursor to highlight them.
2. Click "Share".
3. A share link for the selected blocks will be generated. Click "Copy Link".
4. Copy and send the link to recipient. They will be able to view the selected parts of the transcript and listen to the corresponding audio.
1. When the share toggle is on, "Shared" will be displayed to the right of the recording title.
2. To disable sharing, simply turn off the toggle.
3. After disabling, others will be unable to view the transcript when opening the link.
Send transcripts to Salesforce
* This feature is only available to Notta Business and Notta Enterprise users.
For Notta Business and Notta Enterprise users, sending transcripts to Salesforce enhances your workflow and streamlines communication with clients.
1. Go to the detail page of your recording and click "···"→"Send to Salesforce".
2. Enter the contact email address of your client in the "Contact name" field, then click "Send". You can also customize the subject and description as needed.
3. After sending, you'll be able to find the record sent from Notta in your Salesforce dashboard.
Send transcripts to Notion
Integrating Notta with Notion allows you to seamlessly manage and edit your transcripts in a collaborative workspace.
1. Go to the detail page of your recording and click"···"→"Send to Notion".
2. Select your target database and advanced options, and click "Send". The transcript will be sent to Notion, where you can view and edit it.