Click the title of the recording you want to edit and you will be redirected to the detail page.
- Recording playback
- Edit transcripts
- Merge and split blocks
- Delete blocks and undo actions
- Show and hide timestamps
- Automatic correction
- Tagging and notes
- Edit speaker name
- Find and Replace
- Keyboard shortcuts
1. Click the [playback button] in the center bottom of the control bar to play or pause the audio.
While playing, you can click the [Rewind 3 seconds] button on the left of the playback button to rewind 3 seconds, or click the [Fast-forward 3 seconds] button on the right of the playback button to skip 3 seconds.
As the audio plays, the corresponding transcription will be highlighted in blue.
2. Hover over a block and click [Play] to play from that block.
3. While playing, you can click on any word to play from that position.
4. To change the playback speed, click the [1x] option on the left of the playback button. You can choose the speed from [0.5x] to [3x].
1. Hover over the text you want to edit and click it to enable editing.
2. If "Already saved" appears in the top left, it means the editing is automatically saved.
3. To edit the title of the recording, click on the title and make your modifications. Modifications will be automatically saved too so you don't need to save them manually.
Merge and split blocks
1. Place the cursor at the beginning of the block.
Press the delete key on your keyboard to merge it with its previous block.
2. To split a block, place the cursor where you want to create a new line.
Press the Enter key on your keyboard to split the block.
Delete blocks and undo actions
1. Hover over the block you want to delete and click on the [Delete] icon to delete the whole block.
2. You can use Ctrl+Z (Windows) / Command+Z (Mac) to undo your actions.
Show and hide timestamps
1. Click [···] in the upper right corner and switch on the [Hide timestamps] toggle to hide timestamps.
2. Switch off the toggle to show timestamps.
Switch the [Automatic correction] toggle on to enable the automatic correction. The text which is considered to be including an error will be highlighted with a red underline. You can either switch off the toggle or click [Dismiss] to hide the underline.
Tagging and notes
1. Place the cursor over the block you want to tag, click [Add notes] and select the type of tag which includes [Key point], [To-Do] and [Project].
2. Enter your note and click anywhere blank on the screen to save the tag and note.
3. Click on the [Tag] icon in the upper right corner to show or hide the tag list.
4. Hover over a tag to change its type or click the [︙] button to delete the tag.
Edit speaker name
1. Click on the name of the speaker.
2. Select the application scope and the speaker's name. The changes will apply according to your selection.
3. You can also search for the speaker's name which is not showing in the current list by typing it into the input field.
4. If the name you entered can't be found, click [Add "name" as a new speaker name] to add the name to the list and update the speaker of the block.
5. If you want to check the percentage of speaking time for each speaker, click [All speakers].
6. If you check the boxes next to certain speakers, but not all, the content of those speakers who are selected will be highlighted. If you click the blue [playback button] in this state, non-highlighted content will be skipped and only the highlighted content will be played.
7. Click the [▲] above the progress bar and you will be able to check the progress bar by speaker.
Find and Replace
1. Click on the [Search] icon in the upper right corner.
2. Enter the keyword you want to search for, and the matching words will be highlighted.
3. To replace a word, enter the text in the [Replace] field, and click [Replace All] or [Replace] to complete the replacement.
To check the keyboard shortcuts for editing, click on the icon in the bottom right corner.