Security at Notta is extremely important to us. We know you've entrusted us with valuable data, and we take its security very seriously.
- Data security
- Manage Permissions
- Log management
- Features Restriction
- IP restrictions
Product Security Features
- Manage Permissions: Notta allows owners to control their permission levels to ensure that users are viewing and interacting with your content exactly the way you want them to. Click here to view details.
- Log management：Notta gives Workspace owners access to detailed information about security and safety-related activity. This can include identifying potential security issues, investigating suspicious behavior, and troubleshooting access. Click here to view details.
- Features Restriction: By implementing sharing restriction, members will be prevented from sharing pages publicly within the workspace.
- Go to "User setting" in the sidebar and click on "Features Restriction".
- Enable the Share restriction and confirm the action.
- Once enabled, the Share public option will be locked, and previous shared links will become invalid.
- IP restrictions：Notta business plan allows owner to limit the IP addresses that can access the team workspace.
- Go to "User settings"i n the sidebar and click on "IP Restrictions".
- Click "Add IP Address" to enter the desired IP address or IP address range
- For individual IP addresses, enter the same IP address in both the "Starting IP" and "Ending IP" fields and click "Update." Add any necessary notes. For IP address ranges, enter the starting and ending IP addresses and click "Update." Include notes if needed.
- Confirm the IP address or range and save the settings. After applying IP restrictions, access to the team workspace will only be allowed from the specified IP addresses.